Union Pacific will conduct multiple one-day street closures April 10-13 for scheduled railroad track maintenance.
Each closure will last 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on the day it is scheduled, weather permitting.
- Brazos Street between Main Street and Liberty Street – Saturday, April 10
- Tropical Drive between Main Street and Nursery Drive – Sunday, April 11
- San Antonio Street between Main Street and Liberty Street – Monday, April 12
- Williams Street between North Street and Stayton Street – Tuesday, April 13
- Wheeler Street between Power Street and Stayton Street – Tuesday, April 13
Additional road closures are expected throughout April as maintenance continues. More information will be provided as it becomes available.
All businesses will remain open and accessible, and the public is encouraged to continue to support businesses in the work zone. Through traffic can avoid delays in the work zone by seeking alternate routes.
For more information, contact Union Pacific at 888-870-8777.