Our field operations team performs routine maintenance and repairs to water mains and service lines, sewer mains and service lines, fire hydrants, water valves, and manholes. These crews also install new water and sewer services.
Crews work 24 hours a day 7 days a week including holidays. Our after hour and emergency numbers are 361-485-3380 or 361-485-3415.
Services provided by this team:
- Install new water and sewer services
- Investigate and correct water quality concerns
- Investigate and make necessary repairs to sewer mains, manholes and sewer service lines
- Investigate and make necessary repairs to water mains, water valves, fire hydrants, meters, and water service lines up to the city right-of-way
- Locate and mark water and sewer services on city easements and roadways for anyone requesting that the lines be marked for construction or excavation purposes
- Perform a water meter testing and replacement program
- Repair water meter leaks