Active Transportation Master Plan
The Active Transportation Master Plan (ATMP):
The City of Victoria’s Active Transportation Master Plan (ATMP) focuses on non-motorized or active modes of transportation, like walking or riding a bike. The ATMP will analyze Victoria’s current active transportation network to help guide the development and implementation of a network that best serves the needs of non-motorized travel.
Purpose of the Plan:
The Active Transportation Master Plan (ATMP) will:
- Develop a comprehensive and integrated network of safe active transportation infrastructure, like hike & bike corridors, low-stress pedestrian and/or bicycle routes, and sidewalk and crossing upgrades.
- Identify and prioritize projects, programs, and policies, that promote walking, biking, and other active modes of transportation by making them safe, comfortable, and convenient.
- Identify strategies that will guide the planning, funding, implementation, and maintenance of future projects.
ATMP Steering Committee:
|Task 1: Project Management|
|Task 2: Public Engagement|
|Task 3: Existing Conditions Analysis & Inventory|
|Task 4: Plan Development|
|Final Plan Adoption|
We Want to Hear from You!
The ATMP is a bicycle and pedestrian plan that aims to make it safer and more comfortable to walk and bike in Victoria and we want to hear from you about your walking and bicycling experiences, routes, comfortability, and more.
The ATMP Survey closed on Monday, June 5, 2023, to view the results of the public input for the ATMP click on the documents, below!
If you still wish to supply input regarding the ATMP, please see the “Contact Us” tab above.
Submitting Additional Comments Regarding the ATMP:
The ATMP Survey officially closed on Monday, June 5, 2023. However, if you still wish to provide input for the City of Victoria’s ATMP, please include the following information in your correspondence:
- Sender's full name and address,
- Title the correspondence: " Public Input: COV Active Transportation Master Plan"
Comments may be sent via email to email@example.com or by mail to City of Victoria’s Development Services Department, P.O. BOX 1758, Victoria, TX 77901-1758.